Self assessment of my participation

 I deserve an excellent grade for student participation because i have always been punctual to class, being attentive in lessons and took initiative to participate in some discussions. I have also given feedback during presentations when i felt necessary. However, i did not attend 1 lesson and a zoom consultation call due to un-foreseen circumstances. These were out of my control unfortunately. In the first instance, my medical appointment was delayed and dragged which resulted in me unable to attend class. For the latter, I was tested positive for covid and therefore had to see a doctor. MC was submitted online via IN4SIT subsequently. Therefore, in my humble opinion, I deserve an excellent grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductory Email

Interpretation of quote